Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Mother Is Now A Memory.

Dear Mom,

Here we go again mom. I'm stuck in your mememory sometimes, and ever since you died, I think about you everyday. Im not stuck in the past though, dont confuse it please. I have completely moved on, I believe. I've found when I look at your pictures, or pictures of us that I am happy. I enjoy seeing us together or seeing you when I thought you were happy. I try to pretend that you never left that your still here, or one phone call away. In reality, your not, and will never be. Which does in fact scare the shit out me. I try to face the fact that your gone. That you never got to see who I am now, or what I will be one day. I wish I could show you everything. Better said in his words:

" I know if I had one more day, it would leave me wishin still for one more day with you"

Love, Winona

No comments:

Post a Comment